At www.thebizlibrary.com we take the privacy and security of our guests very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information and keeping it safe for the duration of your business relationship with us. We have provided this privacy notice to make it clear how we collect your data, how we store it and what it is used for.
We are completly owned by GLENVAL ENTERPRISES LIMITED which is located at 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, UK, Company No. 14250847.
This privacy notice adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation and this document provides you with all the information you need to know about how we collect, use and keep the information that you provide us with.
Information we collect
We will collect and store certain information from our customers when they interact with our website in any of the following ways which could include:
- When you purchase courses online at www.thebizlibrary.com.
- When you set up an account on www.thebizlibrary.com.
- When you contact our customer service either by filling in the form on the website or by sending us an email.
- When you provide us with any feedback or a complaint.
We may also collect some information from you indirectly. This includes data which we collect about the visits to our website which could include information such as your location data or IP address.
We may also store some information about you which contains details about how you navigate through the website, as well as how you may have reached the website.
The main point where we collect information from our customers is when they create an account on www.thebizlibrary.com. This information may include: full name, date of birth, email address and contact information.
Users under the age of 18
Users must be 18 or over to be able to create an account on www.thebizlibrary.com and use our services. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone who is under the age of 18. In the event that we suspect that someone under the age of 18 is attempting to use our services, then their account and information may be blocked.
All of the information that we collect from our customers is stored on secure servers and we will not retain this information for any longer than we need it to. This is usually for the duration of your business relationship with us, but in some cases for accounting reasons we may need to retain some information for a period of seven years.
We will not share your personal information with anyone else. It will only be used and accessed by those which have a business reason to know it and it will only be used for reasons to conduct business effectively on www.thebizlibrary.com. We will not share this information with any third parties, nor will we use this information for marketing purposes unless you have provided your prior consent that you wish to do so.
However, there may be some cases in which we are required to share your data, and these could include the following:
- In the event that we work with an outsourced, third-party provide to provide some of our services on our behalf.
- In the event that we are legally bound to share some of this information, for example to comply with a legal investigation or government request.
The security of your information is very important to us at www.thebizlibrary.com and we have a number of physical and electronic measures in place to safeguard your information. We use industry standard encryption services and only allow access to your data for those that need it.
Customers are responsible for the security on their own account, and we advise customers to protect their account with a secure password and not to share this information with anyone else.
Rights that users have about data
There are certain rights that users have about their data under the General Data Protection Regulations. These are as follows:
- The right to have a copy of the personal information that we hold about you
- The right to withdraw consent to have your personal data used by us at any time
- The right to receive a copy of the data that we store about you
- The right to ask us to delete the personal data that we have about you or to restrict how it is used
- The right to ask us not to use your personal contact information to send you marketing emails or materials
If you have any questions about this privacy notice please get in contact with us and someone will come back to you as soon as possible.